Ranging right from the weakest of the weak as well as from the poorest of the poor to those at the highest level power & wealth, all of us equally abide by the law of the Indian democracy, something that we have always been proud of.
Owing to its need & importance, judiciary, one of the primary pillars of Indian democracy, is empowered to run independently, but over an expectedly “fair” notion. It is absolutely impossible to even imagine of a society/nation without judiciary. Even the law of the UNSEEN ALMIGHTY is well believed in throughout the globe.
And with its honour, integrity and requirements served extremely well, ALL IT HAS is – its duties & liabilities towards the welfare of the society with an approach- not just legal but CARING as well as ETHICAL. Even the guidelines for imprisonment that prevail in the law/constitution have been incorporated with the motive of improvement and upliftment of the society and not just for the sake of “punishment”.
But all this stuff is rendered useless and sometimes even harmful when executed with partiality or with the connivance of powers that be.
The contemporary scenario is even worse, beyond the height of one’s imagination. The cases mentioned below clearly make even a layman doubt the intents of relevant authorities:
- Bail for Lalu Prasad Yadav, ex- Chief Minister of Bihar in “Fodder-scam”, A. Raja in 2G spectrum scandal, parole with extensions over extension for Cine Star Sanjay Dutt etc; in contrary to the jail on jail for an innocent saint – Shri Asharamji (also referred to as “Bapuji”) despite the fact that there haven’t been any signs of rape / assault and that the “alleged” offence hasn’t been proved yet.
- Some media houses have been sued by the Hon’ble Supreme court for their false allegations & fabricated stories specifically intended for “unauthorised” defamation of saints. What significant step has the judiciary taken yet?
- Potency test for saints like Asharamji Bapu, Swami Nithyananda etc.
For the potency test: what legality or significance or even the slightest of requirement of this test does the case demand? The case of Bapu ji is of utmost consideration, owing to the charge of rape (or even “sexual assault”) having been ruled out upon medical examination of the so called “victim”, by the Govt. medical agencies themselves.
The potency test, even if it is conducted upon the consent of the alleged “accused” or the order of court, bears the following aspects:
- Firstly, the test by itself is NOT foolproof, as declared by the medical experts themselves.
- Secondly, despite the test report being positive to the highest level, taken to be for the worst case scenario, it can’t establish the existence of any physical contact with a foreign body, as it is merely a capability test for the male only. And the other way too, for the test result being negative to the lowest possible level, the possibility of sexual arousal cannot be ruled out.
The potency test altogether is INCAPABLE to ascertain even a slightest possible scope of any assault or molestation.
This clearly unveils the evil minds of the powers that be and proves the fact that the potency test was USED as an instrument to RAPE the pious incarnation – Sant Asharamji Bapu, to the worst possible sexual EXPOSURE & TORTURE.
This in turn needs serious and immediate attention of the honourable judiciary, which has a soft corner for the weak/poor/ladies and according to which, its Act 376 of IPC states that it’s mandatory to conduct this test of the accused (alleged accused in this case of honourable saint going on and being stretched for more than a year) :
If the allegations, which by themselves don’t appear to be true, of the so called victim, can lead to the sexual torture of the servant of not just human, but all forms of life, then we, being responsible citizens of India, DEMAND that such law be REPEALED or revisited and amended accordingly, considering the impacts on the other side as well.
If not, then WHY NOT THE SO-CALLED VICTIM, along with her family DESERVE A NARCO TEST ?
The court should certainly not proceed with its trial without the NARCO analysis of the complainant/so-called “victim” and the same on her parents, may be on entire family.
Many courts in our country are flooded with fabricated cases of dowry and molestation owing to the two main reasons:
- Firstly with the law having soft corner for them(females),
- Secondly – non exposure of ladies to such vigorous tests or even trials as the males are subjected to.
Certainly its nothing but our cowardly response to the dare attack of the system towards His Holiness Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu, that encouraged it carry on its evil strategy , along with other pious servants of humanity, namely Swami Nityanand ji, Sadhvi Pragya, Kanchi Shankaracharya – Jayendra Saraswati. Our rebel and opposition towards it are so weak that those could be declared “negligible” in comparison to the attack of conspirators on Indian Saints.
Even for those who have nothing to bother for saints, let me point out for them that the attack on saints is basically and indirectly the attack on Hinduism and ultimately on HUMANITY as a whole.
To conclude at the last, but certainly not to last life, at its basic level yells us all to buck up.
May we, the Hindus, being the responsible citizens of India, muster the strength and courage to fight against this injustice.